Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back at it!

I’m finally getting back into the swing of things… it’s been an eventful summer. Here are a few of the projects I’ve finally gotten around to completing.




I finished painting Kira and Mia's room and made and painted shelves for all their little goodies. I also made a dirty clothes bag that would go with their room. All I did was prime and spray paint a hook and embroidery hoop a nice chiffon yellow and attach an old pillowcase the girls liked and some ribbon. So far it has withstood my 4yr old...

I then pieced togeather curtains for their window and I'm pleased it turned out so well.





With the leftover fabric, I decided to piece together doll quilts. I machine embroidered a 'K' for Kira and 'M' for Mia on the front of each quilt. Mia has her doll in my old baby cradle my Uncle Magnus made for me when I was a child. I’m glad she enjoys it as much as I did at her age!



No comments:

Post a Comment